Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New This Week: five Bold and Colorful Sleeping rooms
1 . Elegant and Gathered

Designer: Laurie Blumenfeld-Russo of LBR Home
Size: 220? sq . feet (20 square meters); 10? by 21 foot

Homeowners’ request. This will be the personal bedroom of designer Laurie Blumenfeld-Russo and her husband.Abstract Painting  “I had been obsessed with Porter Teleo hand-painted wallpapers and needed an excuse to upgrade my bedroom, ” the girl says.

Wallpaper. Ink Blots in Or colorway by Porter Teleo.Abstract Art “I loved the drama of the metallic ink blots and the natural dark gray hand-painted on Japanese papers, ” Blumenfeld-Russo says. “Such a statement. ”
2. Daring and Varied

Developer: Leslie Landis
Size: 200 sq . feet (19 square meters)

Homeowners’ request. Leslie Landis designed this bedroom regarding homeowner Carrie Hayward.Large Abstract Painting  “Our bedroom was the normal motley collection of hand-me-downs, cheap stopgap pieces through earlier within our lives plus just one heirloom item, ” Hayward says. “We had put the home furniture on the fly since we moved in plus never really considered that will there may be a much better agreement for it. In lookup of a sophisticated, welcoming room I’d wish to spend time in, I’d torn a good inspiration picture out associated with a magazine. But I actually had no idea where to begin.

“Leslie immediately suggested a brand new position for the mattress, and suddenly the room snapped into place before we’d made a individual purchase. The new design created the reading nook I craved and provided my husband usable area before his dresser. From there, it was merely a issue of selecting my preferred fabrics, furniture and finishes, along with designing the custom-upholstered bed of our dreams. ”
3. Mauve and Contemporary

Designer: Natasha Penzo of Urban Blueprint
Size: 224 square feet (21 sq . meters); 14 by sixteen feet

Homeowners’ request. The soothing master en package with soft shades but also drama and beauty.

Wallpaper. Lotus in mauve by Farrow as well as Golf ball. “Many house owners are reluctant with wallcoverings in support of wallpapers one wall inside a bed room as a feature wall structure, ” designer Natasha Penzo says. “This room shows you that if you swaddle the whole room in wallpaper, it has a great impact. ”